International Hair Institute
Microneedling for Hair Loss in Chicago
Why You Need a Micro Needling Specialist ?
Dermaroller at-home treatment VS IHI CLINIC
To offset costs and time commitments, some people choose to purchase dermarollers to self-administer microneedling treatments at home.
There are significant downsides to at-home dermaroller treatments though. These include:
- not knowing the right size needles to use
- not being able to see certain parts of your own scalp, such as the back of your head
- not being able to target the desired areas as well as a professional
- not knowing how to use the roller properly
- not knowing when to stop
- not knowing how much pressure to use and how to properly roll the roller
- not having the adjuvant treatment available that providers may use to see results, such as platelet-rich plasma
These factors can make your hair loss treatment less effective compared to seeing a our Clinic professional.